Monday 23 May 2016

Celine Dion Is Moved to Tears As Her Son, René Charles Surprises Her at Billboard Music Awards 2016

During Celin Dion's appearance at Sunday's 2016 Billboard Music Awards, the proud mother-of-three took to the stage to accept the Billboard Icon Award.

As the entire T-Mobile Arena delivered a standing ovation, the Las Vegas performer couldn't help but get emotional when accepting the award that has been gifted to just four musicians including Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Lopez and Prince, from her 15-year-old son René-Charles Angelil.


"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for crying. I want to be so strong for my family and my kids. And I didn't expect that. I'm so sorry," she shared to a supportive audience. "I don't want to cry in front of you. You make me so happy. Thank you."

Celine continued, "I want to thank the fans for traveling through music with me in good and bad times. All the people who believed in me. My family. My mom who wrote my first song, my children, Rene Charles and most importantly, my beloved husband whom I know will continue to watch over me from up above."

No comments:

Post a Comment