Tuesday 29 March 2016

Suicide Attempt Victim, Kehlani Hospitalized


R&B singer Kehlani was hospitalized on Monday evening following an apparent suicide attempt.
According to TMZ, the 20-year-old posted a now deleted photo to Instagram of her arm hooked up to an IV, with the caption explaining the motive behind the attempt: "Today I wanted to leave this earth," she wrote. "Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point."

The singer also posted a photo of artist Partynextdoor leaning against her hospital bed with the caption, "Thank you for saving my life." Moments after posting both photos, Kehlani deactivated both her Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Allegedly, the rumors of the singer cheating got to her, pushing her to take her own life. She was heavily scrutinized after her ex-boyfriend Partynextdoor shared a photo on Instagram of them holding hands in bed, sparking rumors that she was being unfaithful to NBA star Kyrie Irving, whom she confirmed she was exclusively dating back in January.

"Don't believe the blogs you read," she said in the deleted IG post. "No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram."

No comments:

Post a Comment