Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wiz Khalifa says he owes Kanye no apology over feud that doesn’t matter anymore



Perhaps at what was the height of Kanye West’s Twitter ranting, the rapper called out Wiz Khalifa, throwing out him being jealous of his “wears cool pants" among the countless tweets.

Khalifa took his cool pants-clad self to GQ for an interview in their April 2016 issue in which he discusses Yeezy and their beef saying, “It’s done and over with, so it doesn’t even matter.”
“I know specifically probably somebody told you not to have this conversation with me, but because you’re in a room with me by myself, you think you can have this conversation with me,” he continued, but then talks on the matter anyway.

When asked if their conversation that led to their public apologies was an extensive one, Wiz said, “Nah. I keep s**t brief. But for him, it’s no animosity, so it ain’t even no thing.”
Wiz then went on to say him wearing “cool pants” doesn’t matter, and as a result didn’t affect his day-to-day one bit.
“When s**t don’t matter, it don’t faze you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment