Thursday 31 March 2016

Khloé Kardashian Reveals She Has Never Seen A White Penis

FOR DAILY UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT GIST & GOSSIP ON YOUR MOBILE, TEXT RMWD TO 4900 (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)


Khloé Kardashian is no stranger to TMI and decided to overshare once again .
On a recent episode of her talk show Kocktails With Khloé. Chatting with guest Pauly Shore, the conversation came around to dating and sex (of course) and the reality star revealed the one thing she's never done in bed: a white penis.

“It’s all I know,” she jokes when asked about her history of dating Black men. “I’ve never seen a white penis. So if you want to show me yours, I would like to see it. I’ve never seen one, though.”



FOR DAILY UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT GIST & GOSSIP ON YOUR MOBILE, TEXT RMWD TO 4900 (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment