Sunday 27 March 2016

9ice publicly shades Linda Ikeji in his new song titled At The Moment



9ice called out Linda Ikeji in his new single titled; At The Moment (ATM). Though it sounded like a praise initially, but it ended up as an insult.


According to the lyrics of the song:


"At the moment I want more prosperity. I dey feel like Linda Ikeji, many money wey dey come from Dasuki."
 

Remenber In 2013, 9ice called her out for putting up his material for free and Linda also replied him saying, the singer would have to pay her before any of his songs would be uploaded on her platform. This reportedly got 9ice furious and replied her back, saying:

"I will kill and fight anybody that puts my song on the internet for free. Where was Linda Ikeji when I was out with my first album, Linda Ikeji who are you? I don’t even know her? Linda Ikeji if you are expecting a dime from me, fa fa fa foul. You pay me before you upload my music."

If you recall few months back, Linda Ikeji was involved in the Dasuki gate scandal where she was accused of being paid N240m from Sambo Dasuki. This got Linda by shock and she immediately denied receiving money from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment