Sunday 20 March 2016

Cynthia Morgan Sympathizes With Ibinabo Fiberesima, Beg Nigerians To Pray For Her



Regarding Ibanabo's jail term, Cynthia Mlorgan opens up saying:

"Please Ya all pray for This woman...I read a post about her last night about her going to jail or not for a mistake she made years ago when she got involved in an accident that a beautiful soul was lost omg and Itz a Dr for that matter😥😥That's too much pain to handle and I know... tears literally dropped from my eyes...and then ges what 80percent of the comments and people that wants her to go to jail were all females...yes I took my time to go through all the comments and it was so sad...instead of begging and praying for God to touch the the heart of the wonderful family involved for God to touch deir hearts...I don't know this lady in in person as I have never met her but hey she has put a smile people's faces including mine watching her in my screens while her mistake brought tears to the families involved but Pls pray for ibinabo##
prayforthefamilyofDrgiwa...#RIP#Godgatusall"

No comments:

Post a Comment