Saturday 2 April 2016

Puff Daddy Addresses Rumors He Put a Hit Out on Tupac After So ManyYears of Silence

FOR DAILY UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT GIST & GOSSIP ON YOUR MOBILE, TEXT RMWD TO 4900 (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)

Puff Daddy took his velvet voice to the Breakfast Club this morning (April 1), painting a romantic picture of what the forthcoming Bad Boy Reunion show will be like in New York City at the end of May.

In addition to promoting the “One Night Only” concert, which is to be held the day before Notorious B.I.G.’s birthday and will be the first time the Bad Boy family will be on stage together, in Brooklyn no less, host Charlamagne brought up a very sensitive topic, addressing rumors Diddy put a hit out on Tupac.
The rapper-turned-mogul has remained silent on the allegation over the years, which came to light once more in a recently released documentary, Murder Rap, claiming that he hired a Crips gang member to kill the late legendary rapper.
“We don’t talk about things that are nonsense," Diddy responded. "We don’t even entertain nonsense, my brother. So we’re not even going to go there, with all due respect. I appreciate you as a journalist asking. Thank you.”

Following this highly anticipated response, the co-hosts of the popular radio program went on to thank Diddy for his honesty about such a controversial topic. "I’ma tell you all this, this is very important," he went on to say. "I got this new hashtag. It’s called new life. I had to start living a new life, man. The way I was approaching things, the way I was reacting to things, we all grow up. We all do things in ways that maybe you can do better. I’m just trying to figure out ways to do better. I know I’m in the public eye. I gotta handle all types of different stuff. You all have a job to do. It ain’t no problem. But I’m in control of what I say. I don’t get into nonsense. I don’t have nothing but love for everybody. God sent me on this earth to give life, to inspire life, to only do things that are positive. Any negative things that I’ve done, that’s the devil at work. At the end of the day, the devil’s a liar and I can’t feed into negativity or anything like that when I’m in control of myself. So I’ve gotta always be trying to strive and get better."



FOR DAILY UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT GIST & GOSSIP ON YOUR MOBILE, TEXT RMWD TO 4900 (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment