Friday 22 April 2016

Prince's Ex-Wife Breaks Her Silence



FOR DAILY UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT GIST & GOSSIP ON YOUR MOBILE, TEXT RMWD TO 4900 (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)

We are all mouring the passing of the legendary Prince who passed away this morning. Now, his ex-wife, Mayte Garcia, released a statement and it's heartbreaking.


She told People.com, "I can't even think of the words of what I'm feeling. This man was my everything, we had a family. I am beyond deeply saddened and devastated." She added, "I loved him then, I love him now and will love him eternally. He's with our son now."
Prince and Mayte had a son, Gregory, in 1996, but he passed away after a week due to Pfeiffer syndrome. They married in 1996 and divorced in 2000.


FOR DAILY UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE ENTERTAINMENT GIST & GOSSIP ON YOUR MOBILE, TEXT RMWD TO 4900 (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment