Friday 3 June 2016

Fake herbalist administers fake concoction meant to perform money ritual rites to defraud Lagos banker of N2.5m


Fake herbalist, Seyi Ade, an Ordinary National Diploma, OND, in Business Administration holder of the Ibadan Polytechnic, yesterday revealed how he collected N2.5 million to prepare concoction two months ago from a staff of one of the new generation banks who approached him for money ritual. 

The banker called in the Police after the concoction failed to yield expected results and during investigation, he confessed to be a fake herbalist. 
According to vanguard, the suspect whose fetish substances were displayed, said: “I was initiated as a herbalist in 2011, after I was duped as a clearing agent.

"One of my clients was Lekan, a banker. He later approached me for money ritual and after discussing with some of my colleagues, they said I should collect N2.5 million from him". "I prepared soap and instructed him to put it under a box until the next day".

I told him he would find the exact amount on the left side when he goes to check the next day. “I knew it would not work. I only wanted to extort him". When he started disturbing me with phone calls, I stopped using that phone and relocated to another area in Ijebu-Ode.



“I was arrested by men of the Rapid Response Squad in Ijebu-Ode. I regret my action. I only wanted to make quick money. Besides, I shared the amount with five other colleagues. I only got N500,000 as my share.”

Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, said the suspect would be charged to court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment