Tuesday 25 August 2015

Hmm...So this is Nicki's secret.

Shaping up: Nicki Minaj shared this picture on Instagram on Monday, writing, 'I love my waist trainer by @nowaistclique nowaistclique.com ~ I warmed up everyday on tour wearing this to stay in shape'  
Nicki Minaj shows off hot picture of herself in a waist trainer. Its no news that waist trainers help in giving you that superb curve any woman can ever wish for, And with a scantily clad wardrobe u will agree that Nicki Minaj really needs to stay in shape.check out how she captioned it...
''I love my waist trainer by @nowaistclique nowaistclique.com ~ I warmed up everyday on tour wearing this to stay in shape,'' the 32-year-old rapper wrote on Instagram along with a sexy snap of herself looking ready to hit the stage as you can spot a microphone headset.

Will she be next?: The Anaconda hit-maker is rumoured to be engaged to Meek Mill, but he has denied the rumours


No comments:

Post a Comment