Friday 26 February 2016

Emeh Achanga pens down sweet words to her fans as she turns 31...

The CEO of miss petite nigeria blog, turns 31 today and is so much in the cerlebration mood as she pens sweet words to her fans and herself for her achievements so far.here's what she wrote
  Wow! I am a year older today.Wasn't it just like yesterday I celebrated my 30th birthday ? Damn!I'm getting old ....I don't have much to say because I'm overwhelmed by God's blessings and grace.I am totally not worthy .Just want to say a BIG thank you to all my dear MPN family.

Thanks for giving me a voice.Thanks for keeping this going.Thanks for being here.I've celebrated 5 birthdays as a blogger and as they say,nothing comes easy.It takes hard work and God.I am proud of my age, my accomplishments as a 31 year old woman.

I'm a living testimony of the saying 'never let your circumstances or challenges stand between you and your goals or dreams".If I write about my struggles,many would feel it's a mere fiction of my imagination.But I'm thankful for them.

I am not yet where I am destined to be, but I am on the right path there...


For the photo I shared, this is my most recent, taken yesterday .Couldn'tdecide on one so used all lol..Every year, I plan to do a photoshoot but fail....

2016 is definitely going to be my BEST year yet .It's also going to be yours...
Thank you
Emeh Achanga
Xoxo
 We wish her a very happy birthday...

1 comment:

  1. Chineke !!! I didn't know Emeh was over 30 oh. She looks so young and tender. May the blessings of God never depart your life. You are blessed !!! From Henry.

    ReplyDelete